Zion Day Hiking Tours
Make the Most of Your Day in Zion National Park
Spend the day absorbing the immensity of Zion National Park on one of our all-inclusive day hikes. Experience Zion’s towering cliffs, diverse geology and stunning desert views. You’ll also learn about the park’s rich history from a professional Zion hiking guide. Our four distinct Zion day hikes range from moderate hikes to more challenging treks. Each day tour includes a tasty picnic lunch, trail snacks and the use of a top-notch backpack and trekking poles.
On a Zion National Park day tour, leave the trip planning to us. Just bring your hiking shoes, water, a sunhat and an appetite for Zion adventure.
Zion Day Hike Tours
Angels Landing Private Day Hike
Snow Canyon Private Day Hike
Zion In a Day Private Tour
Zion Narrows Private Day Hike
Zion Basecamp Tours
Zion Inn-based Tours
MORE ABOUT ZION DAY HIKING TOURS
CHOOSING A ZION NATIONAL PARK DAY HIKE
Step into a desert wonderland on any of our day hikes through Zion National Park. Whether you’re dying to see specific sites or want a more all-around experience of the park, we have the hiking tour for you.
Looking for an exciting, daring adventure? Our trek up to Angels Landing offers breathtaking views with dizzying drop-offs. Follow a narrow, exposed fin of rock to the top, where you’ll enjoy lunch and panoramic views of the surrounding desert landscape. This precarious yet fulfilling hike is not for the faint of heart!
For some of the most jaw-dropping views in Zion, consider our Observation Point Day Hike. The trail weaves through red Navajo sandstone into Echo Canyon, an awe-inspiring gorge. Beyond Echo Canyon, take in fantastic drop-offs and breathtaking views of Zion Canyon that seem to go on for days.
Experience everything that has made Zion National Park so special across many generations and cultures. On our Zion in a Day Tour, you’ll marvel at the canyon’s diverse splendor on multiple short hikes. The day starts at The Temple of Sinawava before we hike along the Virgin River. You’ll have the opportunity to dip your toes into the famous Zion Narrows and touch the park’s iconic Navajo sandstone. As you continue the journey, learn about Zion’s geological and historical wonders from your expert guide.
BENEFITS OF A ZION DAY HIKE
On a Wildland Trekking day hike, you can experience the best of Zion National Park in just one day. Our experienced guides will maximize the value of your time with in-depth knowledge about the park’s natural and cultural history.
At Wildland Trekking, we’ll coordinate all logistics and provide gear, trail snacks and a gourmet lunch. Enjoy hiking as a small group with a maximum of 12 guests for a personalized Zion experience.
Why do more than 10,000 people join our tours every year? Here are a few reasons:
- No experience necessary: Come as you are. No knowledge or special gear is needed to have an unforgettable day on the trails.
- High safety standards: You’re in safe hands with a medically trained guide — either a certified Wilderness First Responder or an EMT.
- The best gear: Each guest receives a top-shelf backpack and use of trekking poles.
ZION VISITOR INFORMATION
TIPS FOR VISITING ZION NATIONAL PARK
- VISITING ZION: Learn about Zion’s top highlights, best hikes, best tours, visiting in winter months and a lot more!
- WHEN TO VISIT ZION: Get information on every month of the year and find out which one will work best for you.
- 10 BEST ZION HIKES: See our recommendations of the 10 best hikes in Zion National Park – these are outstanding!
- TOP ZION TOURS: Learn about the best tours to do, including hikes, canyoneering, bicycle tours, climbing and more.
- WHAT TO SEE IN ZION IN ONE DAY: Find out how to make the very most of one day in Zion National Park.
- HOW TO HIKE THE ZION NARROWS: Learn everything you need to know to hike Zion’s Virgin River Narrows.
- ZION BACKPACKING PERMITS: Get information on how to secure Zion National Park backpacking permits.