Zion Camping Trips and Tours
Explore Zion National Park on a Camping Adventure
Discover the magic of Zion and Utah’s Canyon Country on one of our Zion Basecamp Hiking Tours. Setting up camp in established campgrounds (with showers), we provide all the gear and meals and take you on a series of unforgettable hikes throughout Utah’s truly extraordinary Canyon Country!
Whether you’re interested in an all-around experience including Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks, a vacation centered completely around Zion, or a more secluded trip into the majestic Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, you’ll experience Utah in a way few people do! Hike to arches, spires, sandstone walls, waterfalls, oases, slot canyons, spring-fed creeks, and learn about the incredible natural history of this region along the way. You can focus on hiking and having fun while we take care of everything.
Please click on the options to read more about the tours, and don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-715-HIKE (4453) to request more information or reserve a spot on a trip!
Zion Basecamp Tours
Best of Utah Basecamp
Zion Basecamp Tour
Zion Inn-based Tours
Zion Day Hike Tours
ZION VISITOR INFORMATION
TIPS FOR VISITING ZION NATIONAL PARK
- VISITING ZION: Learn about Zion’s top highlights, best hikes, best tours, visiting in winter months and a lot more!
- WHEN TO VISIT ZION: Get information on every month of the year and find out which one will work best for you.
- 10 BEST ZION HIKES: See our recommendations of the 10 best hikes in Zion National Park – these are outstanding!
- TOP ZION TOURS: Learn about the best tours to do, including hikes, canyoneering, bicycle tours, climbing and more.
- WHAT TO SEE IN ZION IN ONE DAY: Find out how to make the very most of one day in Zion National Park.
- HOW TO HIKE THE ZION NARROWS: Learn everything you need to know to hike Zion’s Virgin River Narrows.
- ZION BACKPACKING PERMITS: Get information on how to secure Zion National Park backpacking permits.