GLOBAL HIKING VACATIONS & TOURS
Our global destinations cover the very best of all the world has to offer eager travelers and hiking enthusiasts!
Picture yourself hiking through the glacial-capped Andes in the footsteps of the Inca on your way to Machu Picchu. Or to the base of the sheer, sculpted towers and into the stunning wilderness of Patagonia. Trek past brilliant waterfalls, geothermal features, glaciers, and volcanoes in the other-worldly landscapes of Iceland. Or into the highest mountain range in the world, the Himalayas, past thundering rivers, Buddhist monasteries and the charming mountain cultures of Nepal. Or trek through the alpine dreamscapes of Italy, France and Switzerland into historic hamlets with cozy lodging and delectable cuisine. The list of possibilities is long… Our global destinations cover the very best the world has to offer eager travelers and hiking enthusiasts!
The Wildland Approach to International Travel
We’ve found that internationally customer service, safety, risk management, and professionalism vary tremendously by destination and culture. Our global trips offer the dependable, consistent, high quality trekking experiences Wildland is known for to world-class destinations in over a dozen countries.
Specifically, our approach is to combine the best of two worlds:
- the dialed-in details, consistencies and professionalism that have – over the last decade and a half – earned Wildland’s reputation as one of the world’s best trekking companies
- the intimate cultural connection and regional knowledge only local guides can provide on international trips
To excel with this approach, we vet and hire the best local guides, welcome them into the Wildland family and train them to meet our standard of excellence with every aspect of a trip. But along with managing logistics and safety, your guides will teach you about the area’s history and culture, and provide a level of cultural immersion only local guides can.
TOP GLOBAL HIKING VACATIONS
TOP GLOBAL TREKKING TOURS
- Most Popular Overall Trip – Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in Peru
- Best Inn Based Tour – Lofoten Islands in Norway
- Best Porter Supported Tour – Kilimanjaro Trek in Tanzania
- Best Hut to Hut Trek – Laugavegur to Skogar Backpack in Iceland
- Best Stock Supported Tour – Rainbow Mountain llama Trek in Peru
- Best Backpacking Trip – Iceline Trail & Emerald Lake Loop in Canada
- Best of Spring – Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu in Peru
- Best of Summer – Tour du Mont Blanc in the Alps
- Best of Fall – Annapurna Base Camp Trek in Nepal
- Best of Winter – Torres del Paine O Circuit Trek in Chile
- Best Trip for Glaciers – Iceland Winter Wonders
- Best Kept Secret – Wild Patagonia Explorer in Chile
- Most Amazing Scenery – Cordillera Huayhuash Trek in Peru
- Most Rewarding Trip – Nar Phu Philanthropy Trek In Nepal
- Highest Mountains – Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal
- Most Amazing Lodging & Wildlife – Wild Africa Safari in Tanzania
- Best Cuisine – Vietnam Sapa Trek & Ha Long Bay
- Best Chance for Seeing the Aurora Borealis – Kungsleden Ski Tour in Sweden
- Best Day Hike – Rainbow Mountain in Peru