Snow Canyon Private Day Hike
Zion National Park5.0 (3 reviews)
- Fantastic Add-on Utah Hike
- Explore "Mini Zion Canyon"
- Top-shelf backpack & trekking poles
- Dramatic canyons & lava flows
- Amazing natural and cultural history
- Tasty trail snacks & picnic lunch
It’s not technically in Zion National Park, but Snow Canyon is nearly as spectacular and well worth a day to hike and explore its stunning scenery! Snow Canyon State Park is sits outside St George in the heart of Utah’s red rock country. With wonderful winter and shoulder season temperatures, amazing scenery and fascinating natural and cultural history, this is a must-see if you’re going to be in the ara. Our hike takes us past towering cliffs, into deep canyons, and by views of ancient lava flows – all the while we’re hiking through land rich with wonderful cultural history!
This tour includes pick-up at your hotel in St. George (or rendezvous at the trailhead if that works better for you,) a backpack and trekking poles, snacks, picnic lunch and expert, naturalist hiking guide.
(Important: We run hikes in almost all weather conditions and very rarely cancel. See our terms and conditions for information on cancellations and refunds.)
$145-$495 Per Person
DIFFICULTY LEVEL 2
- Level 1: 2-6 miles, less than 500 feet elevation change on good trails
- Level 2: 3-8 miles, up to 2000 feet of elevation change on good trails
- Level 3: 4-10 miles, up to 3000 feet of elevation change on good to rugged trails
- Level 4: 4-12 miles, up to 4000 feet of elevation change on rugged trails or off trail
- Level 5: 6-16 miles, up to 5,500 feet of elevation change on rugged trails or off trail
SOLITUDE LEVEL 3
- Level 1: around other hikers the entire time
- Level 2: around other hikers most of the time
- Level 3: around other hikers some of the time
- Level 4: see a couple other groups during the hike
- Level 5: most likely to have the trail to ourselves