Snow Canyon Private Day Hike
Zion National Park5.0 (8 reviews)
- Fantastic Add-on Utah Hike
- Explore "Mini Zion Canyon"
- Top-shelf backpack & trekking poles
- Dramatic canyons & lava flows
- Amazing natural and cultural history
- Tasty trail snacks & picnic lunch
It’s not technically in Zion National Park, but Snow Canyon is nearly as spectacular and well worth a day to hike and explore its stunning scenery! Snow Canyon State Park is sits outside St George in the heart of Utah’s red rock country. With wonderful winter and shoulder season temperatures, amazing scenery and fascinating natural and cultural history, this is a must-see if you’re going to be in the area. Our hike takes us past towering cliffs, into deep canyons, and by views of ancient lava flows. And all the while we’re hiking through land rich with wonderful cultural history!
This tour includes pick-up at your hotel in St. George (or rendezvous at the trailhead if that works better for you,) a backpack and trekking poles, snacks, picnic lunch and an expert, naturalist hiking guide.
(Important: We run hikes in almost all weather conditions and very rarely cancel. See our terms and conditions for information on cancellations and refunds.)
$115-$525 Per Person
Season: Year Round
DIFFICULTY LEVEL 2
Scale of 1-5. 1 is least difficult; 5 is most difficult
These ratings reflect the maximum difficulty way of doing this hike, but the route is easily adjustable to accommodate your group’s ability and desires.
Max Daily Elev. ↑↓:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THIS TRIP
- Hiking uphill or downhill with a 8-12 lb backpack for 4-6 hours
- Maintaining balance and footing on moderately rugged terrain
SOLITUDE LEVEL 3
- Level 1: around other hikers the entire time
- Level 2: around other hikers most of the time
- Level 3: around other hikers some of the time
- Level 4: see a couple other groups during the hike
- Level 5: most likely to have the trail to ourselves