ROCKY MTN BASECAMP TOURS
Our Rocky Mountain National Park Basecamp hiking tour is an opportunity to have a diverse range of mountain hiking experiences carrying only a light backpack.
Our Rocky Mountain National Park Basecamp hiking tour is an opportunity to have a diverse range of mountain hiking experiences carrying only a light backpack. In the evenings you’ll enjoy fantastic meals and access to showers at a quiet, private campground on the western, less-crowded side of the Continental Divide. During the days we’ll enter Rocky Mountain National Park for an amazing variety of hikes throughout the Park.
From our basecamp we’ll venture out on carefully selected day hikes to various stunning features of Rocky Mountain National Park. These hand-picked hikes will take you through mountain meadows, to waterfalls, to the tops of alpine peaks, to the shores of high mountain lakes, to the edges of glaciers, and through fantastic wildlife areas. Each evening you’ll appreciate delicious meals prepared by your guide. Then it’s time to relax by the campfire and/or have a hot shower. Your mornings will begin with a wonderful breakfast and hot coffee or tea before we head out on each day’s adventure!
Rocky Mountain Basecamp Tours
Rocky Mountain Basecamp Tour
Rocky Mountain Backpacking Trips
Rocky Mountain Porter & Llama Treks
Rocky Mountain Inn-based Tours
Rocky Mountain Day Hikes
Rocky Mountain Snowshoe Tours
ROCKY MOUNTAIN VISITOR INFORMATION
TIPS FOR VISITING ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK
- VISITING ROCKY MOUNTAIN: Get info on what to do, when to visit, how to get there, best hikes, best tours and more.
- BEST TIME TO VISIT ROCKY MOUNTAIN: Find detailed information about when to visit the Rocky based on what you want to do and see.
- WHAT TO SEE IN ROCKY MOUNTAIN IN ONE DAY: Only have one day at Rocky Mountain National Park? Make the most of it by following our expert tips!
- BEST ROCKY MOUNTAIN TOURS: Learn about the top tours and recommended companies for fishing, rafting, photography hiking and more!
- BEST ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIKES: Find out what our top recommended hikes are with recommended pack lists and more.
- HOW TO HIKE LONGS PEAK: Learn what it takes to hike Longs Peak – training, packing, route information and more!
- VISITING IN THE SPRING: Find about everything you need to know about visiting in the spring months of March through May.
- VISITING IN THE SUMMER: Find about everything you need to know about visiting in the summer months of June through August.
- VISITING IN THE FALL: Find about everything you need to know about visiting in the autumn months of September through November.
- VISITING IN THE WINTER: Find about everything you need to know about visiting in the winter months of December through February.
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN BACKPACKING PERMITS: Learn about the national park backpacking permit system and how to secure permits for your trip.