Rocky Mountain Porter & Llama Treks
On our Porter and Llama Treks your gear is carried by human porters or llamas, allowing you to hike with only a light day pack while exploring deep into the backcountry for multiple days.
Hike with only a light day pack while porters or llamas ferry the gear in and out of the backcountry. Enjoy our fantastic backcountry cuisine and exceptional service. We have more than 25 years owner experience in adventure travel, and are the #1 rated Grand Canyon hiking company on Trip Advisor. Come see why!
Hiking with us into the Colorado Rockies is one experience you’ll never forget! We employ the highest rated hiking guides in the U.S., and provide top-of-the-line gear, porters, friendly llamas, all your meals and an absolute commitment to fun, safety and comfort.
You can peruse our list of portered and llama-supported Rocky Mountain National Park hiking tours below. Give us a call at 1-800-715-HIKE (4453) to learn more!
Rocky Mountain Portered/Llama Treks
Rocky Mountain Family Llama Adventure
Mummy Mountain Llama Trek
Portered Odessa Gorge
Portered Ouzel Lake
Thunder Lake Llama Adventure
Womens Mummy Mountain Llama Trek
Rocky Mountain Backpacking Trips
Rocky Mountain Basecamp Tours
Rocky Mountain Inn-based Tours
Rocky Mountain Day Hikes
Rocky Mountain Snowshoe Tours
ROCKY MOUNTAIN VISITOR INFORMATION
TIPS FOR VISITING ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK
- VISITING ROCKY MOUNTAIN: Get info on what to do, when to visit, how to get there, best hikes, best tours and more.
- BEST TIME TO VISIT ROCKY MOUNTAIN: Find detailed information about when to visit the Rocky based on what you want to do and see.
- WHAT TO SEE IN ROCKY MOUNTAIN IN ONE DAY: Only have one day at Rocky Mountain National Park? Make the most of it by following our expert tips!
- BEST ROCKY MOUNTAIN TOURS: Learn about the top tours and recommended companies for fishing, rafting, photography hiking and more!
- BEST ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIKES: Find out what our top recommended hikes are with recommended pack lists and more.
- HOW TO HIKE LONGS PEAK: Learn what it takes to hike Longs Peak – training, packing, route information and more!
- VISITING IN THE SPRING: Find about everything you need to know about visiting in the spring months of March through May.
- VISITING IN THE SUMMER: Find about everything you need to know about visiting in the summer months of June through August.
- VISITING IN THE FALL: Find about everything you need to know about visiting in the autumn months of September through November.
- VISITING IN THE WINTER: Find about everything you need to know about visiting in the winter months of December through February.
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN BACKPACKING PERMITS: Learn about the national park backpacking permit system and how to secure permits for your trip.