Rock Mountain Inn-Based Tours
On our inn-based hiking tours you can sit back and relax while we take care of everything. Your only "job" is absorbing and enjoying all Rocky Mountain National Park has to offer!
Discover the magic of Guided Rocky Mountains on our Inn-based hiking or snowshoeing tour. We offer all-around Rocky Mountain experiences including alpine hiking or snowshoeing, wildlife, waterfalls, vast meadows, glaciers, pristine rivers, and big views. You’ll experience Colorado’s amazing mountains in a way few people do! Travel through land rich with natural and cultural history, geological phenomena, and wild beauty, and then spend the nights in a cozy, wonderful lodge in Estes Park. You can relax knowing we’ve hand picked exceptional day trips, lodges, and meals to make your vacation an unforgettable one!
Rocky Mountain Inn-Based Tours
Best of Rocky Mountain Tour
Rocky Mountain Lodge-based Snowshoe Tour
Rocky Mountain Backpacking Trips
Rocky Mountain Porter & Llama Treks
Rocky Mountain Basecamp Tours
Rocky Mountain Day Hikes
Rocky Mountain Snowshoe Tours
ROCKY MOUNTAIN VISITOR INFORMATION
TIPS FOR VISITING ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK
- VISITING ROCKY MOUNTAIN: Get info on what to do, when to visit, how to get there, best hikes, best tours and more.
- BEST TIME TO VISIT ROCKY MOUNTAIN: Find detailed information about when to visit the Rocky based on what you want to do and see.
- WHAT TO SEE IN ROCKY MOUNTAIN IN ONE DAY: Only have one day at Rocky Mountain National Park? Make the most of it by following our expert tips!
- BEST ROCKY MOUNTAIN TOURS: Learn about the top tours and recommended companies for fishing, rafting, photography hiking and more!
- BEST ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIKES: Find out what our top recommended hikes are with recommended pack lists and more.
- HOW TO HIKE LONGS PEAK: Learn what it takes to hike Longs Peak – training, packing, route information and more!
- VISITING IN THE SPRING: Find about everything you need to know about visiting in the spring months of March through May.
- VISITING IN THE SUMMER: Find about everything you need to know about visiting in the summer months of June through August.
- VISITING IN THE FALL: Find about everything you need to know about visiting in the autumn months of September through November.
- VISITING IN THE WINTER: Find about everything you need to know about visiting in the winter months of December through February.
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN BACKPACKING PERMITS: Learn about the national park backpacking permit system and how to secure permits for your trip.