Smoky Mountains Day Hike Tours
Maximize your time in the Smokies by embarking on a day hike tour with one of our expert guides! Enjoy the assurance that comes with hiking with a guide who knows the area!
Make the most of your day in the Great Smoky Mountains on one of our guided day hike tours! Learn about the fascinating natural and cultural history of the Great Smoky Mountains, visit some of the most interesting historical sites, enjoy the invigoration that results from hiking with a local expert, let us take care of the gear and food, and hear amazing stories that have taken place in this extraordinary region. These tours are excellent year round options allowing guests to enjoy not just the fantastic spring and fall seasons in the Smokies, but also the majestic winters and vibrant summers. Of course, the kaleidoscope of colors that explode in autumn alone warrant a visit, a long hike, and lots of pictures.
All Great Smoky Mountains day hike tours include use of a backpack and trekking poles; snacks and lunch; and a professional Great Smoky Mountains hiking guide. Check out our day hike offerings below, and give us a call at 800-715-HIKE (4453) to book your spot or learn more!
Great Smoky Mountains Day Hike Tours
Charlies Bunion Private Hike
Ramsey Cascades Private Hike
Paddle & Hike Private Day Tour
Smokies in a Day Private Tour
Smokies Backpacking Trips
Smokies Portered Hikes
Paddle & Hike Adventures
Smokies Inn-based Tours
SMOKY MOUNTAINS VISITOR INFORMATION
- VISITING THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS: Get info on what to do, when to visit, how to get there, best hikes, best tours and more.
- BEST TIME TO VISIT THE SMOKIES: Learn the best times to plan your visit based on what you’re most interested in.
- WHAT TO SEE IN ONE DAY IN THE SMOKIES: Make the most of one day in America’s most popular national park.
- BEST SMOKY MOUNTAIN HISTORICAL SITES: Create your list of must-see historical sites.
- BEST SMOKY MOUNTAIN HIKES: See our list of the best hikes to do in the Smokies.
- GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAIN WATERFALLS: This national park is home to some amazing waterfalls! Find out which ones to visit and see.
- BEST GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAIN TOURS: Learn about the best tours to take advantage of including hiking, cycling, rafting and more.
- VISITING THE SMOKIES IN THE SPRING: Find out everything you need to know about visiting from March through May.
- VISITING THE SMOKIES IN THE SUMMER: Find out everything you need to know about visiting from June through August.
- VISITING THE SMOKIES IN THE FALL: Find out everything you need to know about visiting from September through November.
- VISITING THE SMOKIES IN THE WINTER: Find out everything you need to know about visiting from December through February.
- SMOKY MOUNTAINS BACKPACKING PERMITS: Planning a backpacking trip? Learn about the backcountry permit process.
- TOP HIKING TRAILS IN THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS: See our list of the top hiking trails to viewpoints, waterfalls, historic sites and more.
- ALL ABOUT WINTER IN THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS: Winter is a pristine time of year in the Southeast! Learn all about the winter months.