Great Smoky Mountains Paddle and Hike Tours
Our Paddle and Hike Tours are opportunities to combine the two most enjoyable activities in Great Smoky Mountains National Park - hiking and sea kayaking - in one, unforgettable experience.
Our Paddle and Hike Tours are opportunities to combine the two most enjoyable activities in Great Smoky Mountains National Park – hiking and sea kayaking – in one, unforgettable experience. Our flagship “paddle and hike” offering is our 3-day Paddle and Hike Adventure which features amazing camping on a scenic island; a hike to a fire tower; wonderful backcountry cuisine prepared by your guide; and plenty of paddling, including two stunning sunset paddles. We also offer two Paddle and Hike Day Tours – a moderate, historic tour and a more challenging, longer adventure. We invite you to read below to learn more about these offerings!
Feel free to call us at 1-800-715-HIKE (4453) to learn more or book a spot today!
Smoky Mountains Paddle and Hike Tours
Paddle & Hike Adventure
Women’s Paddle and Hike Adventure
Paddle & Hike Private Day Tour
Smokies Backpacking Trips
Portered Smokies Hikes
Smokies Inn-based Tours
Smokies Day Hike Tours
SMOKY MOUNTAINS VISITOR INFORMATION
- VISITING THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS: Get info on what to do, when to visit, how to get there, best hikes, best tours and more.
- BEST TIME TO VISIT THE SMOKIES: Learn the best times to plan your visit based on what you’re most interested in.
- WHAT TO SEE IN ONE DAY IN THE SMOKIES: Make the most of one day in America’s most popular national park.
- BEST SMOKY MOUNTAIN HISTORICAL SITES: Create your list of must-see historical sites.
- BEST SMOKY MOUNTAIN HIKES: See our list of the best hikes to do in the Smokies.
- GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAIN WATERFALLS: This national park is home to some amazing waterfalls! Find out which ones to visit and see.
- BEST GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAIN TOURS: Learn about the best tours to take advantage of including hiking, cycling, rafting and more.
- VISITING THE SMOKIES IN THE SPRING: Find out everything you need to know about visiting from March through May.
- VISITING THE SMOKIES IN THE SUMMER: Find out everything you need to know about visiting from June through August.
- VISITING THE SMOKIES IN THE FALL: Find out everything you need to know about visiting from September through November.
- VISITING THE SMOKIES IN THE WINTER: Find out everything you need to know about visiting from December through February.
- SMOKY MOUNTAINS BACKPACKING PERMITS: Planning a backpacking trip? Learn about the backcountry permit process.
- TOP HIKING TRAILS IN THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS: See our list of the top hiking trails to viewpoints, waterfalls, historic sites and more.
- ALL ABOUT WINTER IN THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS: Winter is a pristine time of year in the Southeast! Learn all about the winter months.