Yosemite Winter Tours
Explore Yosemite in its most peaceful and pristine season! Enjoy hiking and snowshoeing to amazing viewpoints, waterfalls, towering granite domes, backcountry huts and more!
Explore Yosemite National Park in its most peaceful and pristine season – winter! Join us for a hiking or snowshoe tour to experience the best of California’s most famous national park. In winter months the Sierra Nevada Mountains are blanketed with snow, which makes for fantastic snowshoeing, but the lower elevations in and around Yosemite Valley are often snow-free, which also makes for excellent hiking. So the choice is yours! Join us on our Yosemite in Winter Tour to experience the best of Yosemite Valley in winter, also with some higher country hiking and snowshoeing. Or focus 100% on the high country on one of our snowshoe tours, particularly the Glacier Point Hut Snowshoe Tour, which is a winter favorite!
Click on the options to read more about the tours, and don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-715-HIKE (4453) to request more information or reserve a spot on a trip!
Yosemite Winter Tours
Yosemite Autocamp Winter Tour
Best of Yosemite Valley Winter Tour
Mariposa Snowshoe Private Tour
Yosemite Backpacking Trips
Yosemite Portered Treks
Yosemite Basecamp Tours
Yosemite Inn-based Tours
Yosemite Day Hike Tours
yosemite visitor information
tips for visiting yosemite
- VISITING YOSEMITE: Learn about Yosemite’s top highlights, best hikes, best tours, visiting in winter and a lot more!
- WHEN TO VISIT YOSEMITE: Get information on every month of the year and find out which one will work best for you.
- 10 MUST SEE YOSEMITE HIGHLIGHTS: There are 10 highlights you can’t miss in Yosemite – see them here.
- TOP YOSEMITE TOURS: Learn about the best tours to do, including hikes, backpacking trips, helicopter tours, climbing and more.
- BEST YOSEMITE HIKES: Check out our list of recommended hikes to do in Yosemite.
- TOP WINTER HIKES IN YOSEMITE: Winter is a spectacular but unique season – learn the best hikes to do in the snowy months.
- WHAT TO SEE IN YOSEMITE IN ONE DAY: Find out everything you need to know to make the most one day in this national park.
- HOW TO HIKE HALF DOME: Get professional advice on hiking to the top of California’s most famous summit – Half Dome!
- YOSEMITE BACKPACKING PERMITS: Learn about the backpacking permit process which allows backcountry camping.