Yosemite Portered Trips
On our Porter Supported trips your gear is carried by human porters, allowing you to hike with only a light day pack and enjoy a greater diversity of fresh foods than on a backpacking trip.
Explore the best of Yosemite on a guided hiking or backpacking adventure! Discover a mountain landscape defined by towering granite monoliths carved and polished by ancient glaciers; waterfalls plunging thousands of feet over sheer cliffs; rushing creeks and rivers; forests of giant trees; and vast above-treeline terrain with glacial morraine, alpine meadows, towering peaks and crystal clear lakes!
We offer a variety of ways to enjoy this amazing national park on foot. We offer Yosemite backpacking trips, portered trips, camping-based tours, inn-based tours, and day hikes. All of our trips are all-inclusive so you can focus 100% on enjoying all Yosemite has to offer!
Yosemite Portered Hikes
Portered Snow Creek
Portered Mount Conness
Yosemite Backpacking Trips
Yosemite Basecamp Tours
Yosemite Inn-based Tours
Yosemite Day Hike Tours
yosemite visitor information
tips for visiting yosemite
- VISITING YOSEMITE: Learn about Yosemite’s top highlights, best hikes, best tours, visiting in winter and a lot more!
- WHEN TO VISIT YOSEMITE: Get information on every month of the year and find out which one will work best for you.
- 10 MUST SEE YOSEMITE HIGHLIGHTS: There are 10 highlights you can’t miss in Yosemite – see them here.
- TOP YOSEMITE TOURS: Learn about the best tours to do, including hikes, backpacking trips, helicopter tours, climbing and more.
- BEST YOSEMITE HIKES: Check out our list of recommended hikes to do in Yosemite.
- TOP WINTER HIKES IN YOSEMITE: Winter is a spectacular but unique season – learn the best hikes to do in the snowy months.
- WHAT TO SEE IN YOSEMITE IN ONE DAY: Find out everything you need to know to make the most one day in this national park.
- HOW TO HIKE HALF DOME: Get professional advice on hiking to the top of California’s most famous summit – Half Dome!
- YOSEMITE BACKPACKING PERMITS: Learn about the backpacking permit process which allows backcountry camping.