Yellowstone Llama Treks
On our Llama Supported trips your gear is carried by pack llamas, allowing you to hike with only a light day pack and enjoy a greater diversity of fresh foods than on a backpacking trip.
Hike deep into the breathtaking backcountry of Yellowstone National Park on one of our Yellowstone Llama Treks! With the option of leading a llama or hiking independently, you will set off with your group and guides into the stunning Yellowstone wilderness, leaving the crowded highways behind you. Hiking through deep Lodgepole pine forests, across vast meadows, over rivers and streams, and past fields of wildflowers, you will experience first-hand the wild side of Yellowstone. We will keep our eyes out for wildlife, which is abundant. And, depending on which trip you join, you may see backcountry thermal features such as geysers, hot springs, mud pots, boiling rivers and more!
Our llama treks are all-inclusive, multi-day hiking and camping tours in Yellowstone National Park. We originate in Jackson Hole, Wyoming where we provide roundtrip transportation. These trips are all-inclusive so you can focus 100% on hiking, camping and enjoying all Yellowstone has to offer. Check out our offerings below, and call us at 800-715-HIKE (4453) with any questions!
Yellowstone Llama Treks
Bechler Llama Traverse
Dunanda Falls Llama Trek
Heart Lake Llama Trek
Mount Holmes and the Gallatin Range
Sportsman Lake Llama Trek
Lamar Pelican Llama Trek
Women’s Dunanda Falls Llama Trek
Yellowstone Backpacking Trips
Yellowstone Basecamp Tours
Yellowstone Inn-based Tours
Yellowstone Day Hike Tours
Yellowstone Snowshoe Tours
YELLOWSTONE VISITOR INFORMATION
TIPS FOR VISITING YELLOWSTONE
- VISITING YELLOWSTONE: Learn about Yellowstone National Park’s hiking trails, tours, seasonal benefits and drawbacks and more!
- WHEN TO VISIT YELLOWSTONE: Get all the information you need to plan the perfect trip to Yellowstone at the best time of year.
- TOP YELLOWSTONE TOURS: Get your top picks for worthwhile tours, including hiking, backpacking, boating, road tours, fishing and more.
- 12 BEST YELLOWSTONE HIKING TRAILS: Learn about the best hiking trails to do on your own, with kids, to see waterfalls, geysers and more.
- WHAT TO SEE IN YELLOWSTONE IN ONE DAY: Make the most of one day in America’s first national park with expert advice.
- HOW TO HIKE IN BEAR COUNTRY: Hiking in grizzly country requires specific knowledge, tips and techniques. Read our introduction to bear country.
- YELLOWSTONE BACKPACKING PERMITS: Learn about the backpacking permit process which allows backcountry camping.
- TOP 5 YELLOWSTONE BACKPACKING TRIPS: Read about our top 5 favorite backpacking trips in Yellowstone National Park.