Yellowstone Winter Trips
Discover the magic of winter in Yellowstone on one of our Inn-based Yellowstone Winter Tours. We offer an all-around Yellowstone experience including geysers, wildlife, frozen waterfalls and more!
Discover the magic of winter in Yellowstone on one of our Inn-based Yellowstone Winter Tours. We offer an all-around Yellowstone experience including geysers, wildlife, frozen waterfalls, vast snow-covered meadows, pristine rivers, and big views. You’ll experience Yellowstone in a way very few people do! Ski or snowshoe through land rich with natural and cultural history, geothermal activity, and wild beauty, and then spend the nights in cozy, historic lodges in Yellowstone National Park. You can relax knowing we’ve hand picked exceptional day trips, lodges, and meals to make your vacation an unforgettable one!
Please click on the options to read more about the tours, and don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-715-HIKE (4453) to request more information or reserve a spot on a trip!
Yellowstone Winter Tours
Yellowstone Cross Country Ski Tour
Yellowstone Snowshoe Traverse
Yellowstone Backpacking Trips
Yellowstone Llama Treks
Yellowstone Basecamp Tours
Yellowstone Inn-based Tours
Yellowstone Day Hike Tours
YELLOWSTONE VISITOR INFORMATION
TIPS FOR VISITING YELLOWSTONE
- VISITING YELLOWSTONE: Learn about Yellowstone National Park’s hiking trails, tours, seasonal benefits and drawbacks and more!
- WHEN TO VISIT YELLOWSTONE: Get all the information you need to plan the perfect trip to Yellowstone at the best time of year.
- TOP YELLOWSTONE TOURS: Get your top picks for worthwhile tours, including hiking, backpacking, boating, road tours, fishing and more.
- 12 BEST YELLOWSTONE HIKING TRAILS: Learn about the best hiking trails to do on your own, with kids, to see waterfalls, geysers and more.
- WHAT TO SEE IN YELLOWSTONE IN ONE DAY: Make the most of one day in America’s first national park with expert advice.
- HOW TO HIKE IN BEAR COUNTRY: Hiking in grizzly country requires specific knowledge, tips and techniques. Read our introduction to bear country.
- YELLOWSTONE BACKPACKING PERMITS: Learn about the backpacking permit process which allows backcountry camping.