Olympic National Park Basecamp Hiking Tours
A Basecamp Hiking Tour is a great way to have an adventurous outdoor experience of the Pacific Northwest while hiking with only a light daypack and sleeping soundly in comfortable, established campgrounds.
Discover why Olympic National Park is loved by locals: only a short drive from the major metropolitan areas of Seattle and Portland but it feels like another world entirely! This wild and stunning region along the Pacific coast of Washington is a mix of coastal, rainforest, subalpine and alpine ecosystems. The sheer diversity of this wilderness is phenomenal and there’s no more relaxing way to experience it than on a multi-day basecamp trip!
Whether you’re interested in an epic adventure spanning two parks, combining visits to both Olympic and Mt Rainier National Parks, or if you want to slow down and experience the beauty of the Olympics from a campsite on the Pacific coastline, you’ll see Washington in a way few people do! You can focus on hiking and having fun while we take care of everything.
Please click on the options to read more about the tours, and don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-715-HIKE (4453) to request more information or reserve a spot on a trip!
Olympic National Park Basecamp Tours
Olympic Basecamp Tour
Pacific Northwest Basecamp Tour
Olympic Backpacking Trips
Olympic Inn-based Tours
Olympic Day Hike Tours
OLYMPIC VISITOR INFORMATION
TIPS FOR VISITING OLYMPIC
- VISITING OLYMPIC: Get info on what to do, when to visit, how to get there, best hikes, best tours and more.
- WHEN TO VISIT OLYMPIC: Find detailed information about when to visit the based on what you want to do and see.
- VISITING IN THE SPRING: Learn about visits to the Pacific Northwest in the months of March, April and May.
- VISITING IN THE SUMMER: Learn about visits to the Pacific Northwest in the months of June, July and August.
- VISITING IN THE AUTUMN: Learn about visits to the Pacific Northwest in the months of September, October and November.
- VISITING IN THE WINTER: Learn about visits to the Pacific Northwest in the months of December, January and February
- 10 BEST HIKES IN OLYMPIC: Find out what our top 5 recommended day hikes are with recommended pack lists and more.
- BEST OLYMPIC TOURS: Learn about the top tours and recommended companies for fishing, hiking, boating and more!
- WHAT TO DO IN OLYMPIC IN ONE DAY: Only have one day? Make the most of it by following our expert tips!
- OLYMPIC BACKPACKING PERMITS: Learn about the complicated Grand Canyon backcountry permit system and how to apply.