Sedona Basecamp Trips
A Basecamp Tour is a great way to have an adventurous outdoor experience of Sedona while hiking with only a light daypack and sleeping soundly in comfortable, vehicle-accessible camps.
Sedona’s amazing Red Rock Country offers a stunning backdrop for our signature basecamp tours in Northern Arizona. Camping a stone’s throw from Oak Creek – in a private, exclusive campground – we eat like kings and queens, soak up the magic of Sedona, and enjoy stunning day hikes each day into the surrounding landscapes. The hikes include desert peaks, remote canyons, oases, and country rich with fascinating natural and cultural history. The camping is very comfortable and all-inclusive, with wonderful meals prepared by your expert guide. Join us on a Sedona camping tour and experience the best of this stunning and world-class area in Northern Arizona!
TOP GUIDED HIKING TRIPS
- Top Hiking Package – Red Rock Adventurer
- Top Camping – Sedona Basecamp Tour
- Top Combo Tour – Grand Canyon & Sedona
- Most Popular Day Hike – Cathedral Rock
- Guides Choice Day Hike – Mitten Ridge
- Best One Day Summit – Bear Mountain
- Best Family Hike – Wet Beaver Creek
- Grand Canyon from Sedona – Discovery Tour