Sedona Basecamp Trips
A Basecamp Tour is a great way to have an adventurous outdoor experience of Sedona while hiking with only a light daypack and sleeping soundly in comfortable, vehicle-accessible camps.
Sedona’s amazing Red Rock Country offers a stunning backdrop for our signature basecamp tours in Northern Arizona. Camping a stone’s throw from Oak Creek – in a private, exclusive campground – we eat like kings and queens, soak up the magic of Sedona, and enjoy stunning day hikes each day into the surrounding landscapes. The hikes include desert peaks, remote canyons, oases, and country rich with fascinating natural and cultural history. The camping is very comfortable and all-inclusive, with wonderful meals prepared by your expert guide. Join us on a Sedona camping tour and experience the best of this stunning and world-class area in Northern Arizona!
TOP GUIDED HIKING TRIPS
- Top Hiking Package – Red Rock Adventurer
- Top Camping – Sedona Basecamp Tour
- Top Combo Tour – Grand Canyon & Sedona
- Most Popular Day Hike – Cathedral Rock
- Guides Choice Day Hike – Mitten Ridge
- Best One Day Summit – Bear Mountain
- Best Family Hike – Wet Beaver Creek
- Grand Canyon from Sedona – Discovery Tour
Sedona Basecamp Tours
Red Rock Basecamp Tour
Women’s Sedona Basecamp Tour
Sedona Backpacking Trips
Sedona Inn-based Tours
Sedona Day Hike Tours
Sedona VISITOR INFORMATION
TIPS FOR VISITING sedona
- VISITING SEDONA: Learn about Sedona’s top highlights, best hikes, best tours, and more!
- WHEN TO VISIT SEDONA: Get information on every month of the year and find out which one will work best for you.
- 10 BEST SEDONA HIKES: See our recommendations of the 10 best hikes in Sedona – these are outstanding!
- TOP SEDONA TOURS: Learn about the best tours to do, including hiking, rock climbing, jeep tours, and more.
- WHAT TO SEE IN SEDONA IN ONE DAY: Find out how to make the very most of one day in Sedona.
- HOW TO COMBINE SEDONA WITH THE GRAND CANYON: Learn everything you need to know about combining these two epic destinations.