Best of Yosemite Valley Day Tour
Yosemite National Park5.0 (29 reviews)
- Private Tours (Groups of 2+)
- Includes Entrance into Yosemite
- Half-day & Full-day Versions
- Transportation Provided
- Stunning Yosemite Views
- Breathtaking Waterfall Hike(s)
- Iconic Photography Opportunities
- Top-shelf Backpack & Trekking Poles
- Breakfast, Snacks & Lunch
Join Wildland Trekking for a wonderful half-day or full-day tour of Yosemite National Park! This sight-seeing and hiking tour is offered to anyone staying in the town of Mariposa, California or at Autocamp Yosemite. We will pick you up at your accommodations the morning of your tour and provide a refreshing continental breakfast while we enjoy a scenic shuttle along the Merced River into Yosemite Valley.
Your guide will explain the fascinating natural and cultural history of Yosemite while we visit the must-see highlights of “the Valley”. You will experience iconic views, thundering waterfalls, towering granite monoliths, pristine rivers and more as we make our way through the Park. Both the half-day and full-day tours include light hikes, with the full-day tour featuring a longer, 4-mile hike.
You can read about the specific itineraries, select dates and book online below. And we’re here 7 days a week to answer any questions at 800-715-HIKE (4453)!
This hike is operated from March through October.
If you’re interested in this tour during the winter months, please check out our Best of Yosemite Valley Winter Tour.
$135-$620 Per Person
DIFFICULTY LEVEL 1
Scale of 1-5. 1 is least difficult; 5 is most difficult
This trip follows well maintained trails. Some concerns include loose dirt, large stepping stones and tree roots. The half-day version and full-day version vary on the hiking distances and elevation gains as detailed below.
Max Daily Elev. ↑↓:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THIS TRIP
- Hiking uphill or downhill with a 8-12 lb backpack for 3-5 hours
- Hiking with occasional, light heights exposure
SOLITUDE LEVEL 1
- Level 1: around other hikers the entire time
- Level 2: around other hikers most of the time
- Level 3: around other hikers some of the time
- Level 4: see a couple other groups during the hike
- Level 5: most likely to have the trail to ourselves