Bryce Canyon Private Day Hike
Bryce Canyon National Park5.0 (13 reviews)
- Classic Hoodoos
- Expansive Views
- Fascinating Interp
- Expansive High-plateau, cliffside vistas
- Diversity of Eco-zones, Flora and Fauna
- Delectable Picnic Lunch & Trail Snacks
Venture into the other-worldly maze of eroded limestone spires and windows in the iconic landscapes of Bryce Canyon National Park. Revel in expansive pink and ivory cliffside views. Discover ancient bristlecone pines and whiff the butterscotch perfume of a ponderosa. You’ll not soon forget a day spent amidst the sights and stories of this extraordinary National Park.
With a plethora of hiking options for every ability level, your guide will concoct an experience to suit your needs. Whether you delve below the rim and wander amidst the hoodoos and pinyon-juniper forests, pore over the fascinating natural and cultural history, or sojourn into a high elevation meadow in search of raptors, prairie dogs, or wildflowers, there is truly something for everyone in this magnificent sanctum.
Home to the largest collection of hoodoo formations on the planet, Bryce is sure to captivate your senses. Accompanied by your knowledgeable and friendly wilderness guide, you will find ample opportunity to discover and marvel at the colorful array of geological formations, wildlife, trees, shrubs and wildflowers, indigenous and pioneer history that distinguishes this National Park. In addition to hiking, you can expect your day to include tasty snacks and a delightful picnic lunch, catered to your dietary needs.
(Important: We run hikes in almost all weather conditions and very rarely cancel. See our terms and conditions for information on cancellations and refunds.)
$175-$490 Per Person
Season: Year Round
DIFFICULTY LEVEL 1
Scale of 1-5. 1 is least difficult; 5 is most difficult
These ratings reflect the maximum difficulty options, but the hiking route is easily adjustable to accommodate your group’s ability and desires.
Max Daily Elev. ↑↓:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THIS TRIP
- Hiking uphill or downhill with a 8-12 lb backpack for 5-7 hours
- Maintaining balance and footing on moderately rugged terrain
SOLITUDE LEVEL 1
- Level 1: around other hikers the entire time
- Level 2: around other hikers most of the time
- Level 3: around other hikers some of the time
- Level 4: see a couple other groups during the hike
- Level 5: most likely to have the trail to ourselves