Explore the Wonders of Vietnam
Our Sapa Trek and Ha Long Bay is a charming and diverse journey.
Vietnam is a must-visit destination for avid hikers and travelers. From its markets and cuisine, to the friendly nature of the Vietnamese people, to the stunning scenery – this country is amazing! Sapa, where our Vietnam Trek takes place, is the mountainous region in the Northwest corner of Vietnam. It is one of the country’s most breathtaking areas. Its dramatic, terraced rice fields, charming villages, deep forests, clear rivers, waterfalls and surrounding peaks make this mountainous area a life-list adventure.
Our Vietnam trek in Sapa covers all of the highlights of this wonderful country:
- Hanoi – we begin in Vietnam’s most famous city and enjoy an opportunity to experience this bustling, urban culture.
- The Vietnamese People – our Sapa Trek features carefully selected homestays. With these very unique accommodations we get to stay with local families, dine with them, get to know them.
- The Food – most of our guests are astonished by how good the food is. From fancy restaurants to home-cooked meals at our homestays, it’s wonderful.
- Topas Ecolodge – we spend one night at this amazing mountain-top resort.
- Ha Long Bay – we top off this tour with a cruise on Ha Long Bay, a must-see, breathtaking feature of Vietnam.