How to Order
Add a shirt when you register or purchase now and have it shipped!
Wildland Trekking t-shirts are 100% cotton, custom designed, destination-specific shirts to show off the national park or area you’re hiking with us. We have Mens and Womens versions with the same artwork but specialized colors and cuts. We invite you to check out the shirts below.
To order a shirt you can go to our product checkout page to purchase and have the product mailed to you; or when you register for a trip, you can add our shirts to your order, and you will receive them when you arrive to do your trip.
Simply choose the number of shirts you’d like, choose men’s or women’s, and select sizes (S-XL).
It’s that easy! The cost of the items will be added to your trip cost, and the product will be waiting for you when you arrive to do your trip.
PLEASE NOTE: The Women’s Shirts run small, so we recommend sizing up one level. Sizing chart provided at the bottom of this page.
Feel free to email us or call us at 1-800-715-HIKE (4453) with any questions!
DEATH VALLEY SHIRTS
GRAND CANYON SHIRTS
Greater Yellowstone Shirts
Pacific Northwest Shirts
Rocky Mountain National Park Shirts
Great Smoky Mountains Shirts
Utah National Park Shirts
Yellowstone National Park Shirts
Yosemite National Park Shirts
Sizes: S – 2XL
How to measure:
- BODY LENGTH: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.
- BODY WIDTH: Lay garment flat. 1″ below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
- FULL BODY LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to back bottom hem.
- NECK CIRCUMFERENCE: Lay collar open. Measure along entire neckseam (from edge to edge)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.
|FULL BODY LENGTH||25||26||27||28||29.5|